Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Eco fashion finds for earth day

It is no secret that I'm a bit of an eco obsessive and over the years it's become increasingly important to me as a consumer to find out more about where my purchases come from. Everything we do has an impact, so I do my best to follow St David's motto and 'do the little things'. This includes getting organic veggies, dairy and meat from the lovely folk at Riverford, buying fair trade and sourcing second-hand wherever possible.  I'm also a huge supporter of ethical fashion - as someone who studied and worked in fashion for a number of years, it's important to me that as consumers we're not coerced into buying instantly disposable garments from dirty companies but invest in the brands creating good fashion with great values.

Earth day isn't really a big deal here in the UK, but in celebration I'd thought I'd share with you my current eco fashion faves:


1. Breton-style organic dress by Amour Vert, $79 / 2. Big Sur organic cotton/recycled polyester sweatshirt by Poketo, $52 / 3. Blue bin trench from Anthropologie, £99.95 / 4. High-top trainers by Ethletic, £40 / 5. Supa Skinny Organic cotton jeans by Monkee Genes, £52 / 6. Hand-woven ikat downtown Satchel by Push Pull, $169

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis